Monday, May 28, 2012

Haha, so it has been forever since I posted!

Since my last post, I:

ran the Chicago Marathon in 4:49
ran the CIM Relay (legs 3 and 4) in 2:08
ran the Way Too Cool 50k in 7:15
paced my friend during the American River 50 for 24 miles
got a new job and moved to Seattle, Washington

WOW!
Seriously, the only thing you will notice is my speech, and even that is getting way better.  I'm not even sure what else to write for this blog.

I'm starting a new chapter in my life.  Life in Seattle, so far, has been great.  The job, although it's only been a week, has been everything I expected, and I have met some really great people.  Most people on my team know what happened becuase they found the blog on my profile, so that helped me escape from awkward conversations: "Hi, I'm Liani.  I almost died."  Haha.  But others do not know, and I'm waiting for the time when I have to explain.  But so far, no one has asked why I talk funny.  I don't know if it's out of fear or politeness or whatever; but the fact that no one has asked is reassuring.  Let us become friends first, then I can tell you my story.

Whatever happens, a fresh start is very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment